Sunday, May 26, 2013

What Tool I Would Like to Use

I really like Kelly Clifford's tool, Mentor Mob Curration. This tool was very user friendly and looked great. I think that students would be drawn to this tool, because it looks so clean and professional. It isn't something that appears to be hasded together. Students can absolutely tell when we teachers rush to put something together without really knowing what we're doing. This site doesn't give off that look. Even if you weren't really confident with the tool yet, you could learn with your students and still have a clean looking site to use. I really appreciated this about this tool. It also allowed her to post differnt items (pdf, video, artilce, ect.) I think this is very beneficial. Students need lots of different options.

No comments:

Post a Comment